Tech II ??

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

anyone here have Tech II software with the chip to program saabs?

i just installed an auxiliary port to plug in my ipod, but i have to have someone with Tech II go into the computer and turn it on for me...may be interested in changing a few other things, like the function of the door locks, and that kinda stuff...

if you have an un-updated version, that would be sweet too....ide like to enable auto-close on my windows, but after the update, saab removed that option lol

really just looking to get my aux port turned on...itll only take 10 seconds to do, but im afraid ill get charged 70 or 80 bucks at the dealership if i take it since it has to do with the computer

Guest tbutera2112

^ wow good lookin out man, thats right down the road from me...thank you sir

i called MAG and they wanted $52 plus tax!!! what a fucking joke, you literally plug the shit in with OBDII and select "add accessory" then hit "aux" and then youre done

i wish i could charge customers $50 per 30 seconds...ide be fuckin rich

Edited by tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

that tuffy cant do anything newer than 2000 :(

called onestopsaab and they wanted $60...i said "just to activate it?" thinking maybe he thought i wanted it installed too...and he says its a $6000 scanner and that somebody has to pay for it

and dave gill wants $100

lol, hoping to find something more reasonable...no sponsors here that dont want to lube me up?

Guest tbutera2112

lock it up

had my car at MAG to have some potential warranty work done, and i decided to let them program it for me

fuck them.

they charged me more than twice as much as they told me it was going to cost when i handed them my keys....fucking crooks then tried to sell me service and tires like i would actually ever spend a dime there again...HA

Guest Removed
that tuffy cant do anything newer than 2000 :(

called onestopsaab and they wanted $60...i said "just to activate it?" thinking maybe he thought i wanted it installed too...and he says its a $6000 scanner and that somebody has to pay for it

and dave gill wants $100

lol, hoping to find something more reasonable...no sponsors here that dont want to lube me up?

60 bucks is a fair price.... stop crying.

Guest Removed
thats why i decided to go to MAG....but $123 after telling me $52 + tax is BULLSHIT

its mag..what did you expect dude? hell shop supplies there is $50..lol

Guest tbutera2112
yea and on top of that, while i was waiting and eye raping some lambos, doc showed up randomly to remind me how broke i actually am lol....that old bastard