Alum Creek tonight

Linn1647545492

Dam u I'm working. I will be at the lake on my bike though for my lunch break at 5

Goodluck today there are a bunch of tards at the boat ramp today.

One guy new yamaha boat took up both lanes then took 10 minuits to get it on the trailor.... an then proceded to pull it out of the water enough to get it out an then did his hookups for tow. Lights, plugs, straps reven wiped part of it down all while in the ramp.

Then another person was towing another boat in an ran into the dock(the runningone) an then got them to the doc.... well the wife of broken boat..... took off the rope an the boat started drifting back into the lake an the husband had to dive in for it. :wtf:

An now the husband can't back the trailor in for sheeeeit

Ahhh I love people watching at the ramp :lol:

One guy new yamaha boat took up both lanes then took 10 minuits to get it on the trailor.... an then proceded to pull it out of the water enough to get it out an then did his hookups for tow. Lights, plugs, straps reven wiped part of it down all while in the ramp.

Then another person was towing another boat in an ran into the dock(the runningone) an then got them to the doc.... well the wife of broken boat..... took off the rope an the boat started drifting back into the lake an the husband had to dive in for it. :wtf:

Take video, profit ?

The boat ramp is amazing. One day I will join some of the old cupple and pull up a lawn chair and watch all the idiots.

It was to windy for me to really enjoy the water.

The boat ramp is amazing. One day I will join some of the old cupple and pull up a lawn chair and watch all the idiots.

It was to windy for me to really enjoy the water.

:lol: yea that's why I go there on kmy lunch break from work always a good laugh.

Yea it was preetyt windy.

How was the water?