iMobsters on Android

CRed05

Anyone playing this? A friend showed it to me last night and its a pretty fun game. Join my mob, my code is 4JUW25

http://www.1888freeonlinegames.com/iphonegames/iphnimg/36/imobsters-10-favor-points-1.jpg

I just cant seem to get the fun in these games. I have played a few of them on iPhone like vampires, racing, and mobster. It just seems too simple though. If there was some kind of actual battle that would be cool. I just can't seem to find fun in it.

But theres obv TONS of people who play, and love it.

I just cant seem to get the fun in these games. I have played a few of them on iPhone like vampires, racing, and mobster. It just seems too simple though. If there was some kind of actual battle that would be cool. I just can't seem to find fun in it.

But theres obv TONS of people who play, and love it.

Yeah I dunno, I think its fun because its an on going game that is interactive with other people and you can add your friends. So every now and again you pull out your phone, attack some fools, do some missions, buy some shit, and then put it away and check back later.

i played mafia wars for several months on facebook, but I agree with the first reply to this thread, there's a ton of ppl that still play it, but I lost the interest in it

Hope you get some people to join, the game's a lot more fun the bigger your mafia was, I got banned off facebook for a while because I had mass invited like 3000 people to my facebook friends list LOL