Paintball: Sunday May 9th Franbar park 10am

dragknee66

Do they have HPA. I read some reviews on PBreviews that state they have at least a 3k HPA set up. I have two tanks and depending on the length of time there I may need to fill once or twice.

There is a surplus store that is a paintball store right across the street. If they don't have what ur looking for at franbar I'm sure the store will I think its called general merchandise.

There is a surplus store that is a paintball store right across the street. If they don't have what ur looking for at franbar I'm sure the store will I think its called general merchandise.

yea i was just their today they have hpa fill across the street idk how much but they deff have it and what is everyone in to more speedball or woods im in to woods myself

you all have fun lol yes they have hpa, they charge like 3 bucks a fill though at fran bar. i dont know how the fields look, but me and a couple buddies used to go set the fields up for them, but they would turn around and let a bunch of little kids fuck it up 2 days later, so i avoid that place as much as possible lol.

you all have fun lol yes they have hpa, they charge like 3 bucks a fill though at fran bar. i dont know how the fields look, but me and a couple buddies used to go set the fields up for them, but they would turn around and let a bunch of little kids fuck it up 2 days later, so i avoid that place as much as possible lol.

yea that is the down side to the park but its cheap and its a nice place

People still going. If not Justin and I are heading to The Land. the two fields I played on yesterday were crap at Franbar plus its $5 dollars to get HP tanks filled to 3k. The land is $27 with all day air and admission. They have one field but at least its groomed. Just let me know cause I am ready to go anywhere. John just text me.

I just traded my NXT and SFT up for something else.. so this weekend Ill have to rock the little ole Ion I guess. Im game for wherever. I have to work at 4pm on Sunday though so I only have until about 3pm to play