Sony PSP help!!

SinisterSS

I have a question for all PSP guys, how do I transfer game files, downloaded games, digital comics, etc.... from a smaller memory stick to a larger memory stick? I bought the PSP media go from best buy and its a waste of $10.00 doesn't do anything, what about buying another PSP to share/transfer files with??

For me and what I have, I generally upload things to my pc or ps3 and then download on the psp. You should be able to do the same thing. Transfer files from psp to pc. Insert new card into psp (or whatever), upload files from pc to new psp micro cards.

For me and what I have, I generally upload things to my pc or ps3 and then download on the psp. You should be able to do the same thing. Transfer files from psp to pc. Insert new card into psp (or whatever), upload files from pc to new psp micro cards.

This. Just move back and forth on PC.

This. Just move back and forth on PC.

I downloaded some psp games to my ps3 from the playstation network, then transfered them to my psp, then I wasn't thinking and deleted it off my ps3 so I'm trying to get it from my psp to either my laptop or ps3 again so I can move the file and clean up my memory sticks. (now before you say just log into the network and download it again, I can't! I bought a psn card off ebay for $15.00 that had $150 credit in it, and it states that all funds have to be used within 24hrs because the account will get deleted and it did,but all DLC stays on my hard drive, needless to say I bought some movies, and psp games but deleted the psp games off the ps3)

I never bought a psp go I always had the older psp that you can remove the memory stick. I always either used the usb connection built into the psp and hook it up to my computer, or I just removed the memory card and put it into my pc.

I never bought a psp go I always had the older psp that you can remove the memory stick. I always either used the usb connection built into the psp and hook it up to my computer, or I just removed the memory card and put it into my pc.

I have the psp 3000, when I hook it to my laptop I can't fine the game files and downloads, only the movies and pictures that are stored, maybe I'm not looking hard enough, also I don't think my laptop has the slot for the pro duo cards

I have the psp 3000, when I hook it to my laptop I can't fine the game files and downloads, only the movies and pictures that are stored, maybe I'm not looking hard enough, also I don't think my laptop has the slot for the pro duo cards

I might have to hook up my psp to my ps3 and try it. They have to be somewhere on the memory card that is where it is stored. If you don't have a pro duo card reader you can buy one pretty cheap at microcenter. It is on bethel road... but still you should just plug in the usb wire to the psp, hook it up to a computer, and turn on the option to mount the usb device. Then you can see all the data on the memory stick

You can find it on your pc, there should be 5 folders that come up when you plug it into the pc, one of them is for games. Also, make sure you are using the psn card on your psn account and not somebody else's. If you are using another login to download games and stuff when you log in with your own it will delete all the stuff.

You can find it on your pc, there should be 5 folders that come up when you plug it into the pc, one of them is for games. Also, make sure you are using the psn card on your psn account and not somebody else's. If you are using another login to download games and stuff when you log in with your own it will delete all the stuff.

when logging in my account all the movies and games are still on my PS3 even though they were downloaded with another account, the only ones that aren't are the ones I deleted after installing them on the PSP, I'm still at work so I'll have to wait until I get home to play around with it some more

Hmm, just looked at my psp on my pc and my games folder is called games, lol.

I know this, but when I open the folder its empty that's why I'm confused, I was going to mess with it but I'm too tired to do anything at the moment

Hmm. I've heard a couple things out there about this, I believe. If I get a chance, I'll check into it. But for christ's sake, don't wait for me to remember or you could very quickly find yourself as old as I am. :(

Hmm. I've heard a couple things out there about this, I believe. If I get a chance, I'll check into it. But for christ's sake, don't wait for me to remember or you could very quickly find yourself as old as I am. :(

lol I'm already old, and for all PS3 or PSP people those ebay $150 PSN cards/accounts for $15-$22 do work, get lots of downloads, I now have one 8g memory stick dedicated to/for game downloads, one 8g for movies, one 4g for my UMD games, and one 4g for digital comics