FS/FT Nintendo Wii

AWW$HEEET

FS/FT: Nintendo Wii

Purchasing this was my lame attempt at attempting to like video games. Unfortunately, it proved to be wrong, I will never be a nerd. I would like to trade this console, just as it came from the store. One wiimote, one nunchuck, console, and wii sports. Also have some dumbass war game. (Actually its kinda fun?)

Anyway, I would like to trade for a laptop, or a mtn bike for my GF. No particular requirements on the laptop. If it is a bike, I would like something with a medium sized frame, preferrably btw 16" and 18". Either of these deals can be +/- cash.

Thanks,

Gabe

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19135

All items for sale MUST include an asking price.

No more "make me an offer", "what's it worth", etc. If you don't have an idea of what to ask as a starting price, check Ebay for comparable items, ask around, or just guess and add "obo" to the asking price.

FS/FT: Nintendo Wii

Purchasing this was my lame attempt at attempting to like video games. Unfortunately, it proved to be wrong, I will never be a nerd. I would like to trade this console, just as it came from the store. One wiimote, one nunchuck, console, and wii sports. Also have some dumbass war game. (Actually its kinda fun?)

Anyway, I would like to trade for a laptop, or a mtn bike for my GF. No particular requirements on the laptop. If it is a bike, I would like something with a medium sized frame, preferrably btw 16" and 18". Either of these deals can be +/- cash.

Thanks,

Gabe

you bought the wrong gaming system for your attempt

If he's wanting to trade it for one of the items listed in the description, why would he have to post a price?

As said above, but if it's FS/FT that means it's also FOR SALE and he must post a price.