Americans...

V8 Beast

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be smart, never said you was not. But dude 90% of the military are fucking crazy drinking sob's, you have no idea what some of us went through. I agree some guys cant hack making it through bootcamp, but you know what if they did, THEY FUCKING EARNED IT.

This is fact...

I wish growing up a fat kid and becoming a obese adult was easily fixable.

I hate to say it, but i feel the country is out to make kids/people fat. I mean how much money is made on trying to lose weight? Not to mention the what 26 billion spent last year on obesity related medical treatments (which means somebody made 26 billion).

I have said that here a while back and was called a bigot.

The "shut the fuck up, do your goddamn job, support your family, don't take pills to solve your problems, don't bitch about shit" mentality got us further than any queer bullshit being preached now.

America needs to go back to how it was before political agendas reigned supreme over the betterment of the country.

Pre-1960 America > *

The "shut the fuck up, do your goddamn job, support your family, don't take pills to solve your problems, don't bitch about shit" mentality got us further than any queer bullshit being preached now.

America needs to go back to how it was before political agendas reigned supreme over the betterment of the country.

Pre-1960 America > *

This man speaks from his years of experience and observation.

OH wait....

In its current state hell yes they earned it. My fear is that if its manatory that basic training will be made easier and quality will be removed in place of quantity.

A lot of times, the quality tends to find its place within the Military: Example: Army Rangers, Green Berets, Navy SEALS, Marine Recon/MARSOC, PJ's, TACPs, won't forget Delta as a whole. Quality is the tip of the spear we used to thrust. Boots are on ground long before bombs are dropped. You just see the cool COD like footage on TV.