Android help.

jerrodh

Just got my new Incredible and I'm an idiot. Any pointers for customizing (please be detailed). I've already got my multiple email accounts setup which is very nice. Much better than my blackberry how it works.

How do you guys go about getting ringtones? I've used phonezoo.com before but they don't really have the selection they used to.

Just got my new Incredible and I'm an idiot. Any pointers for customizing (please be detailed). I've already got my multiple email accounts setup which is very nice. Much better than my blackberry how it works.

How do you guys go about getting ringtones? I've used phonezoo.com before but they don't really have the selection they used to.

I just put song on my SD card and it ask's you if you wanna use it as a ringtone I even have an app to make ringtones...:cool:

Google, read and patience my young grasshopper.

go to the market place and download ringdroid. u can select any part of an mp3 stored on your phone and in any length and save it as a ringtone.

Sweet deal, then I assume I can stream mp3's from my PC to phone then edit and magic... Awesome.