Allow me to reintroduce myself!!!

nochknstrps

1431073906_dfcfefd8df_o.gif

I'm McLovin

Irish R&B singer.

I talk a big game.... and thats about it. One day I hope to learn how to ride a wheelie out of 1st gear until then I'll just bounce it off the rev limiter. I also enjoy walks in the park with shittygixxer and his dog, we share a house together... but its not what you think I swear. Hope to see you around look for me on my R6 its pretty sweet lookin for being dropped twice once in a parking lot and once leaving a gas station. Oh and I ran into a hay bale out in coshocton.

:bigfinger:

...and how many times are you going to use the same material??

At least when I wreck a bike, I wreck it. I don't just wash the front end out in a parking lot and let it drag me under a fence. :lol:

Besides wasn't my fault I didn't have any brakes.

Dear Mr. Post Editor,

Yeah, then I got it painted and ran it into a bail of hay in Coshocton after you wrecked. Then I road it to the deal's gap area for even more twisties, while you were still w/o a motorcycle...Get Off Me!

Since you want to try and be dick...

Picture036.jpg

P1020690.JPG

McLovin 1 - nochknstrps 0 ...simple math...mine is in the garage.

BWW4_cover_BW450.gif

1431073906_dfcfefd8df_o.gif

I'm McLovin

Irish R&B singer.

I talk a big game.... and thats about it. One day I hope to learn how to ride a wheelie out of 1st gear until then I'll just bounce it off the rev limiter. I also enjoy walks in the park with shittygixxer and his dog, we share a house together... but its not what you think I swear. Hope to see you around look for me on my R6 its pretty sweet lookin for being dropped twice once in a parking lot and once leaving a gas station. Oh and I ran into a hay bail out in coshocton.

:bigfinger:

...and how many times are you going to use the same material??

Since you want to try and be dick...

Picture036.jpg

P1020690.JPG

McLovin 1 - nochknstrps 0 ...simple math...mine is in the garage.

BWW4_cover_BW450.gif

You 2 are killin' me here!! lol.gif That's one broke bitch!!! :D

bitch-1.jpg

this thread doesn't yet warrant a well thought out reply so I am using this post as a placeholder.

The dry comedic genius :D

he spelled bale wrong :lol:

:wtf: really? I guess i spelled hay wrong too. my bad i meant hey bail.

No hay was right.:lol:

You just can't buy this kind of witty repartee roflmao.gif

wow i cant wait for our trip to snowshoe this shits gonna be so funny!!!

Yeah it will be a blast. Hopefully similar to the ride thru Va when a few of us went to myrtle beach. I know mclovin doesn't like it when I bring up old shit so I won't but hopefully he will bring his balls with him this time.