Bye Bye Kimbo Slice...

DaddyBuiltRacing

He never seemed to let his hands fly. When he went professional, I swear he lost alot of his 'fire' or something. Not that he doesn't need a fully fleshed game, too, to compete professionally.

Oh, and can some of you quit posting MMA title threads that lets people know the outcomes of fights? Fuck...

He is the same guy we all knew he was from day one. A brawler with no skill's to compete at this level of MMA. LMAO at those of you who said he would be a match for Lesner or Fedor. Mitrione is not even at the middle of the class and made him look like a total chump.

If Kimbo is serious about being a fighter then he will go back to the drawing board, continue grinding, and learn the skills necessary to compete at the UFC level. All the guy had was hype and a punchers chance and shame on Dana White for tossing him into the sharks tank.

He is the same guy we all knew he was from day one. A brawler with no skill's to compete at this level of MMA. LMAO at those of you who said he would be a match for Lesner or Fedor. Mitrione is not even at the middle of the class and made him look like a total chump.

If Kimbo is serious about being a fighter then he will go back to the drawing board, continue grinding, and learn the skills necessary to compete at the UFC level. All the guy had was hype and a punchers chance and shame on Dana White for tossing him into the sharks tank.

Dana tossed Brock Lesnar into the sharks tank and look where he is now...

I know you are over simplifying but Lesner was an elite collegiate champion with boat loads of experience and training. Combine that with his freak athleticism and you have the absolute beast that is Lesner. It's also much easier for a wrestler to transition to MMA. You know these guys aren't in the same ball park, nor do I think your arguing it.

I really liked Kimbo and still do but fighting Joe Blow in the backyard for 10 grand is a lot different than fighting trained fighters. Once I seen him fight on the UFC show for the first time I knew he didnt have a chance.

+1

Posting title threads that give away results? Umm this was posted the following day of his loss. If you didn't know he had lost by then, then you must not follow the sport very well lol.

I like Kimbo more after watching the ultimate fighter then I did when he was backyard brawling bums on youtube. During the ultimate fighter you got to see that he really wanted to learn to be a better MMA fighter compared to just a guy with a nasty right hand, which he still has that lol.

Posting title threads that give away results? Umm this was posted the following day of his loss. If you didn't know he had lost by then, then you must not follow the sport very well lol.

I like Kimbo more after watching the ultimate fighter then I did when he was backyard brawling bums on youtube. During the ultimate fighter you got to see that he really wanted to learn to be a better MMA fighter compared to just a guy with a nasty right hand, which he still has that lol.

Really? That's the only conclusion your mind could come up with? It couldn't be I was busy or had to work. It couldn't be because I planned on watching it the next night when I had more time? It couldn't be that there was someone else I was waiting for who wanted to watch, too? I'm just saying I generally have the courtesy to wait a couple days or to just not give away something in the title. And if I have to give away something in the thread, I will type "spoiler alert" or something to that affect. Just a thought. Not trying to jump your shit. ;)

This wasn't the worst incident, by far. Last UFC, I turned to an XM channel for like 1 second. Literally, and it was enough to find out the outcome to one fo the more important fights. What really pissed me off, was that it hadn't even aired here, yet! ARGHHH! The Fuck! Couple times before that, someone posted an outcome in one of the thread titles, too. Yours wasn't an outcome, but I knew immediately. :(

Really? That's the only conclusion your mind could come up with? It couldn't be I was busy or had to work. It couldn't be because I planned on watching it the next night when I had more time? It couldn't be that there was someone else I was waiting for who wanted to watch, too? I'm just saying I generally have the courtesy to wait a couple days or to just not give away something in the title. And if I have to give away something in the thread, I will type "spoiler alert" or something to that affect. Just a thought. Not trying to jump your shit. ;)

This wasn't the worst incident, by far. Last UFC, I turned to an XM channel for like 1 second. Literally, and it was enough to find out the outcome to one fo the more important fights. What really pissed me off, was that it hadn't even aired here, yet! ARGHHH! The Fuck! Couple times before that, someone posted an outcome in one of the thread titles, too. Yours wasn't an outcome, but I knew immediately. :(

So what your saying is the rest of the world should put everything on hold until your ready to watch it. :)

So what your saying is the rest of the world should put everything on hold until your ready to watch it. :)

Yes, dammit!

But seriously, it's not hard to be a little courteous the day after. I do it. It's never affected me negatively. ;)