Carwin vs Lesnar

AWW$HEEET

Carwin has that lucky punch. We have seen it a few times now. At first I thought it was a fluke, but he has decent precision.

Brock is no doubt fast (surprisingly)...if he gets caught shooting in though he could end up on the mat face first.

That is the key avoiding that punch. Carwin does use very good angles but he has looked sloppy a few times. Trust me I want to see a good fight heck even maybe go the distance with lots of twists and turns.

Will that happen? I doubt it not in this new era of side by side fridge sized men throwing punches with 5oz gloves :)

Trying to gameplan for either of these guys is very hard, I mean where to you find a 265 pound guy that is a freak like either one of these two?

Lesnar does have an advantage, he trains with Cole Konrad who is also a multi time national champ from Minn. Konrad is about a big a freak as Lesnar but a little more personalble

Lesnar legitimately looked like he was 350lbs when he came into the ring after Carwin beat up Mir. He better cut down pretty well.

From what I have read Lesnar walks around at 300+ and that was before he got sick. When he was at his worst health wise he was down to 240 and considered a cut to Light Heavy!

He is used to making a weight cut since he had to do it in college.

From what I have read Lesnar walks around at 300+ and that was before he got sick. When he was at his worst health wise he was down to 240 and considered a cut to Light Heavy!

He is used to making a weight cut since he had to do it in college.

sounds like he needs to move to coors light...since bud wont pay him.