Another for IPS

Evolved8

Its great to know we have such a good shop right here in town there is a very knowledgeable group of people working at IPS. I Usually deal with Brandon and he always gets things handled right the first time. I went in yesterday and ordered some coilovers which noone had a chance on Brandons price. He also got me a cutout and some other exhaust parts at pretty much cost.

Everything is hassle free and he dropped what he was doing, Jeff and Mike were not even there so you could imagine how crazy it was. thanks again B!!

Edited by Evolved8

Thanks Ips and brandon i think i funded his build on the 240

LOL dont we all.

Mike yes Iam doing a cutout, wanna lock in a race?? i have been meaning to wax the ass off that caddy Ill give you 2 and the hit for $20 lol. ;)

Edited by Evolved8

LOL dont we all.

Mike yes Iam doing a cutout, wanna lock in a race?? i have been meaning to wax the ass off that caddy Ill give you 2 and the hit for $20 lol. ;)

there is seriously something wrong with your brain kid.

there is seriously something wrong with your brain kid.

lock it in!!!, when we are done we can practice dropping the clutch around a corner and slamming into oncomming traffic for another 20, But I would just pay that up because you got that down lol :)

lock it in!!!, when we are done we can practice dropping the clutch around a corner and slamming into oncomming traffic for another 20, But I would just pay that up because you got that down lol :)
How about we set somthing up roll or dig for a cpl hundred with that blue evo