GOOOH

aussiesmg

Yes. Why bother with elections when we can just have our leaders placed into office by our evertrusted GOOOH officials.

You might want to actually read the damned thing before spouting stupid and false responses.

You might want to actually read the damned thing before spouting stupid and false responses.

Don't worry bout that KID he is young and has a keyboard so he automatically thinks his opinion is right oh and he's super cool on the Internet ask him

Don't worry bout that KID he is young and has a keyboard so he automatically thinks his opinion is right oh and he's super cool on the Internet ask him

I direct you to my previous post.

Here it is if you missed it.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Thanks, you've made my day.

http://rlv.zcache.com/goooh_buisness_card01_business_card-p240990038071269924yt1p_400.jpg

Except as soon as you are elected, you are no longer an everyday american. You are some above the law politician making a few million extra from lobbyist every year.

Except as soon as you are elected, you are no longer an everyday american. You are some above the law politician making a few million extra from lobbyist every year.

I'm going to expound upon this because it was the basis for my first post, in which I was light-heartingly[sic] quibbing as I usually do, and now I'm in the odd position of defending my "opinion" as Nther put it, as if it was an ideal, and not an opinion. I suppose I should secede my right to an opinion and simply accept that I am wrong and Nther is right because he can insult people. There ... happy ?

Now to put more thought into this than I actually cared to at the start of this thread. From what I gathered GOOOH is essentially a grass-roots movement, aimed at restoring their idea of the fundamentals of the constitution as defined by ... well ... the members/constituents ect of GOOOH, likely the higher ranking members as hierarchies tend to naturally develop on their own in our society due to our human tendency of "not wanting to give a fuck for too long so I can live my life, or you can pay me to become your living agenda". Now IMH"OPINION" there is nothing inherently wrong with that, I myself try to support independent movements that I can agree with, and may even agree with a lot of what they claim to support. I may have even voted before. Thumbing through their forums I came across a lot of really interesting ideas, and conversations centered around many of the topics we may or may not discuss in everyday life/internet/masturbation routines.

Ideas such as taxation reform, freedom of speech, immigration, church & state. Pretty much running the entire spectrum of quasi-political talk we all engage in and enjoy today. While I see plenty of life/liberty/freedom pontification, and that's all good and well, I don't see a lot of solutions outside of just creating a 3rd party based around "independents" that would eventually either fade away, or become part, or all, of a ruling party. The voters themselves would still split damn near 50/50 the way we do now, as many of the more regularly divisive issues begin to separate the camps. Now all of the "independent" ideas we were having have to be sifted, and broken down into bite-sizable chunks of information that can be easily disseminated (haha da-semen) much as it is today. I think you can extrapolate where I'm going.

For me, and this is just "MY INCORRECT OPINION", after all the rhetoric and political pats on the back, we would inevitably end up in a similar place, two groups of idealistically opposed peoples, whose goals may in fact be very similar, just with different approaches as to how to achieve said goals. With leaders that act as proxy-humans and walking slogan advertisements for *whatever*. The "everyday" American Joe Schmoe that becomes a politician does so and now has back-stage access to all the tom-fuckery that the current ones do now. Pretty much the only thing I absolutely know is that human beings cannot be trusted, therefore I do not immediately trust when groups of people get together to "do stuff", and or "things".

Maybe I am "META-INDEPENDENT" ? I think that makes me some kind of Independence Deity, I should be hoisted upon the shoulders of the fellow independencers[sic](independancers if you're homosexual, female, or just like to dance, or homosexual) and paraded around the closest town-square so I may shout one-liners at my followers.

I'm going to expound upon this because it was the basis for my first post, in which I was light-heartingly[sic] quibbing as I usually do, and now I'm in the odd position of defending my "opinion" as Nther put it, as if it was an ideal, and not an opinion. I suppose I should secede my right to an opinion and simply accept that I am wrong and Nther is right because he can insult people. There ... happy ?

Now to put more thought into this than I actually cared to at the start of this thread. From what I gathered GOOOH is essentially a grass-roots movement, aimed at restoring their idea of the fundamentals of the constitution as defined by ... well ... the members/constituents ect of GOOOH, likely the higher ranking members as hierarchies tend to naturally develop on their own in our society due to our human tendency of "not wanting to give a fuck for too long so I can live my life, or you can pay me to become your living agenda". Now IMH"OPINION" there is nothing inherently wrong with that, I myself try to support independent movements that I can agree with, and may even agree with a lot of what they claim to support. I may have even voted before. Thumbing through their forums I came across a lot of really interesting ideas, and conversations centered around many of the topics we may or may not discuss in everyday life/internet/masturbation routines.

Ideas such as taxation reform, freedom of speech, immigration, church & state. Pretty much running the entire spectrum of quasi-political talk we all engage in and enjoy today. While I see plenty of life/liberty/freedom pontification, and that's all good and well, I don't see a lot of solutions outside of just creating a 3rd party based around "independents" that would eventually either fade away, or become part, or all, of a ruling party. The voters themselves would still split damn near 50/50 the way we do now, as many of the more regularly divisive issues begin to separate the camps. Now all of the "independent" ideas we were having have to be sifted, and broken down into bite-sizable chunks of information that can be easily disseminated (haha da-semen) much as it is today. I think you can extrapolate where I'm going.

For me, and this is just "MY INCORRECT OPINION", after all the rhetoric and political pats on the back, we would inevitably end up in a similar place, two groups of idealistically opposed peoples, whose goals may in fact be very similar, just with different approaches as to how to achieve said goals. With leaders that act as proxy-humans and walking slogan advertisements for *whatever*. The "everyday" American Joe Schmoe that becomes a politician does so and now has back-stage access to all the tom-fuckery that the current ones do now. Pretty much the only thing I absolutely know is that human beings cannot be trusted, therefore I do not immediately trust when groups of people get together to "do stuff", and or "things".

Maybe I am "META-INDEPENDENT" ? I think that makes me some kind of Independence Deity, I should be hoisted upon the shoulders of the fellow independencers[sic](independancers if you're homosexual, female, or just like to dance, or homosexual) and paraded around the closest town-square so I may shout one-liners at my followers.

Holy shit. I can't believe i actually read that entire thing.

+1 on everything you said though. lol

Except the homo part. lol

Never said you were wrong.. Please quote me on that..

But I do feel better that I "made" you post up a true opinion at least now I won't call you lazy

Touche' :), but you did say

he automatically thinks his opinion is right
so I assumed the inverse.

In all fairness though, I just expanded what I previously stated, albeit, with a couple more beers in me, and that may have caused a little vomiting from the keyboard.