lights....

SRTurbo04

Ok so since I have owned my jet ski trailor since last year the lights never worked right.

At first I thought it was my expediton but I got a uhaul an it worked 100% correect an true.

When the lights r connected to the jet ski trailor only the right sidebrake light running light works.

No turn signal no brake lights not even the yellow running lights down the trailor.

Now where would I start diagnosing the issue at? Also can this be done with out a test meter of sorts? Or do I need one?

I figure I should get this done since I do night driving leaving the lake.

Guest Removed

test light.. make sure you have power and a solid ground.. most issues on a trailer system come down to bad bulbs, bad grounds, or time for a rewire.

go to harbor f and get the magnetic light set and use that. plug them in and stick them on. may just save you some headaches

Ok so since I have owned my jet ski trailer, the lights have never worked right.

At first I thought it was my expediton, but I rented a uhaul and it worked 100% correct and true.

When the lights are connected to the jet ski trailer only the right side brake light running light works.

No turn signal, no brake lights, not even the yellow running lights down the trailer.

Now where would I start diagnosing the issue at? Also can this be done with out a test meter of sorts? Or do I need one?

I figure I should get this done since I do night driving leaving the lake.

oh, now i can read!