gixxer go cart

that dude

Gixxer kart! 150 hp go kart shifter cart. Fast. Atv. gsxr cbr r1 r6 - $5500 (chesterland)

Reply to: sale-1049463513@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-02-24, 11:13PM EST

Hi there! Up for sale here is probably one of the fastest toys imaginable. Custom built by an aviation/airplane mechanic, this kart combines the swift and agile features of the shifter kart frame with the mind blowing power of a suzuki gsxr 1100 engine. Around 150 hp to be exact. Considering the total weight of this kart is less than 300 lbs, the power to weight ratio is around 3-4 lbs per hp with the average size rider. This is a MUCH higher power to weight ratio than any car out there. lambos, ferrari, corvette, you name it, this kart will blow it away. 0-60 in under 3 seconds. Top speed well over 100. Gets to 100 mph pretty much at the blink of an eye. This kart has so much power its hard to rip in a straight line if you punch the gas. It has the power to spin the tires in any gear. There is no words to describe the shear power and accelleration of this beast untill you turn the key and take her for a spin. It will blow your mind. It is extremely rare to find these type of karts for sale, as they are only produced by custom designers. Similar karts have been sold in the 10 to 15g range. Im not looking to make money here im just looking to make some room in the garage so my loss is your gain. My camera recently broke and i am in the process of buying a new one, so i do not have pictures of this kart quite yet. I have, however, included a picture of a very similar looking custom gixxer kart. Again, it is not my photograph, i have just included it as a prime example of what i have untill i can post my own pics, hopefully within a few days. If you want to see videos of similar karts, go to youtube.com and search gixxer kart. Again, my exact kart isnt up there but you can use those as an example of what mine is like. This is a rare find on an incredible piece of machinery. I need room in my garage and i have priced this to sell, so dont let it go. It won't last long. If you have any questions at all feel free to email me, Nathan, at Dirtbikeman811@sbcglobal.net. I check my e-mail several times daily and will get back to shortly. Price is $5500 OBO. Thanks for your time, Nathan