big thanks

990mike

i would like to say thanks for comming out hop you all had a good time up at MCIR last night thanks agin 990mike it was fun and good seeing you all agin and i think some one got pics of the pinks all pout man flaging last night and i tryed to get speedy to race but you know i know hes fast as hell lol :D:bangbang:

i would like to say thanks for comming out hop you all had a good time up at MCIR last night thanks agin 990mike it was fun and good seeing you all agin and i think some one got pics of the pinks all pout man flaging last night and i tryed to get speedy to race but you know i know hes fast as hell lol :D:bangbang:

Sounds like it was a good time. Too bad i missed it :(

But did you just thank yourself? lol

I didn't say this earlier, but I don't think we can thank you guys enough for allowing us to come out there and do what we all love. You are all some of the coolest guys I've met. I will continue to come out and race, even if it's just an old caddy. I know everyone there thinks the same. So once again guys/owner thank you such much for letting us hang out with you haha