TVS Cobalt VS 60-1 GTI

61mmVR6

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diary Of Events:

"I'm gonna post on CR and show them how sweet and fast my ride is."

"Shit, people are unimpressed with that fact that my car keeps eating blocks and would get raped by most of CR's daily drivers"

"RAGE QUIT"

"I know , I'll make fun of all of their cars and that will make me feel better, DIE IN A FIRE CR!"

http://captionsearch.com/pix/urvzh7oyn.png

I posted a video of my car getting beat... how does that make sense that I attempted to impress anyone with my car? I was impressed with how fast the Cobalt is.

Whatever though.

I posted a video of my car getting beat... how does that make sense that I attempted to impress anyone with my car? I was impressed with how fast the Cobalt is.

Whatever though.

That's what I thought too. That's one fast Cobalt, but I guess everyone gets their panties in a bunch when their VAG is mentioned.

• Upvote 1

Whatever though.

yea an they u started to try to get cocky an when someone called you out. you back peddled see post below....

Hmm interesting.. my little neon ain't scared wanan dig for 20? Eathier car...

I've trapped 109 in my car on the same setup. His Cobalt is simply just very fast.

I'd love to race your Neon btw. Runs what low 13's? Shouldn't be a problem for me or the Cobalt. ;)

is he correct then?

12.87@109 as of last year. The car this year traps 114 but haven't been able to get a clean helty pass. Due to some tuning issues that I had last track day.The car will hit 12.50s next track day.

im assuming stock turbo?

Yup

After all its just a neon.

12.87@109 as of last year. The car this year traps 114 but haven't been able to get a clean helty pass. Due to some tuning issues that I had last track day.The car will hit 12.50s next track day.

Yup

After all its just a neon.

That is pretty damn good for on the stock turbo.

That is pretty damn good for on the stock turbo.

yeah for sure.. stock turbo record is what 11.80s?

and where at 77? never played with a silver sti but what color speed 6? did see one recently.. i cant remember if i was in my car or my buddies ACR srt4