P&P Performance now offers ceramic coating

turboking15

After some requests for high temp parts and research of limits of different coatings we have decided to go one step farther and pick up the equipment to do ceramic coating.

Ceramic coating is able to withstand up to 2000* temps making it more desirable for turbo related exhaust parts and high performance NA exhaust pieces that will see extreme temps. The high temp coating we offer is rated to 1200* and that puts it right on the verge of failure on most of the above listed applications so we cannot guarantee that it will hold. It is for this reason we are now offering the ceramic coating.

Attached is a new price list that will reflect the new prices for this service. If you have any questions or would like a quote on getting anything coated feel free to contact us.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/turboking11/PandP%20Performance/pppricelist2-1.jpg

so $55 to coat a turbo housing? how much to ceramic coat a 6 cylinder turbo manifold

one like so:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/SC300/winter%2009/DSC_0241.jpg

what color is the coating?

i take it you can do larger pieces now?

how about a bolt in roll cage?

we are in the process of building our bigger oven. But it is not done yet. The new oven is going to be 8'x4'x either 3' or 4'. havent decided that one yet.

How big is the cage?

For all the people that are interested in ceramics or any coating, please pm me or erik and it would help if you could include a pic of what you are looking to do if it is not something explicitly marked on our price list.

Thanks

A little update, the new oven is just about done. We ended up at 7x3x3. This thing is huge. (That's what she said) And likely we'll have this thing wrapped up and testing this weekend. This measurements are for the inside. So that should give a good reference what will fit.

we are in the process of building our bigger oven. But it is not done yet. The new oven is going to be 8'x4'x either 3' or 4'. havent decided that one yet.

How big is the cage?

Is the main hoop one or three piece?