Where to buy bulk marine oil (2 Cycle)

hot_wire

Where do you guys get your oil for cheap?

My waverunners have used Pennzoil 2cycle "premium plus" marine oil for all 200 hours of their lives. The oil seems good, but it's always a struggle to find it at a good price. The best I can do right now is Westmarine for $20 a gallon. Last year, I managed to find it for $10 a gallon at Meijer.

Deals are out there, but I just can't find them. I would be willing to buy in bulk (5-10 gallons at a time) if you know of any oil distributors.

Thanks!

Hmm x2 on finding a good deal I use the yamalube marine stuff in my jet ski and boat motor an I need about 5 gallons

Ask powersports in kancaster cut me a good deal last year on 5 gallons but that might of been because I just bought a jet ski them ha

Hmm x2 on finding a good deal I use the yamalube marine stuff in my jet ski and boat motor an I need about 5 gallons

Ask powersports in kancaster cut me a good deal last year on 5 gallons but that might of been because I just bought a jet ski them ha

That stuff is waaaay expensive! I called sizzlemarine (bunch o tools) for the ole pennzoil and they told me that yamalube was the way to go. $45 a gallon? shit no!

I will look and see what I can get it for.

Thanks!