seat reupholstering

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
jims trim shop price was through the roof....i found a place that will make a cover for it for $200ish, that may end up being my best option

Guest tbutera2112

yea that seat cover site makes all custom...ide have to call jsut read through it more and it actually is separate for the headrests too...if only my headrests werent integrated into the damn seat...grr... its a bitch to find a cover....and at $275 (that company that custom makes them) its still significantly cheaper than what that jims trim wanted to redo it

waggoner, i have not tried a pick n pull, i may have to...im not paying $500 to have the shittiest cloth available reupholstered, that seems far beyond what it should cost...ill learn to do it myself for that fuckin much lol

yea that seat cover site makes all custom...ide have to call jsut read through it more and it actually is separate for the headrests too...if only my headrests werent integrated into the damn seat...grr... its a bitch to find a cover....and at $275 (that company that custom makes them) its still significantly cheaper than what that jims trim wanted to redo it

waggoner, i have not tried a pick n pull, i may have to...im not paying $500 to have the shittiest cloth available reupholstered, that seems far beyond what it should cost...ill learn to do it myself for that fuckin much lol

Yeah getting seats done can get expensive, even mroe so when you have a good shop do it. I would check e-bay I am pretty sure there is a really big pick n pull in cleveland that might be able to help.

Also check Gahms auto down in souther ohio. They are an old family friend, run a Mustang in the ADRL and might have what you need.

Guest tbutera2112

i always forget about ebay....i found this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-2008-FORD-F150-BENCH-SEAT-COVERS-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem483a432765QQitemZ310215124837QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

says its for a 150, but that seat looks like mine so i think it should work....what do you think? it says i can choose a color at checkout

Guest tbutera2112

ok found them...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-07-FORD-F250-350-BENCH-EXACT-SEAT-COVERS-BROWN-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2eac9f437aQQitemZ200464614266QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

think that color would look on in a brown interior truck? they claim its brown, but it doesnt look brown to me lol

**edit...that is gray, its not the cover shown...but they will send brown

i think ill fire the trigger and try these, worst case scenario, i put them back on ebay if they dont fit

anything will be better than the rainproof looking sheet thats over my seat now