2012 BOSS

Buckeye1647545503

Now I like this because it will force GM and Dodge to now up the stakes in the pony car wars. Maybe it will be like a new version of the old muscle car wars? You already have the SHO and had the G8 but that is even about to be reborn.

Now I like this because it will force GM and Dodge to now up the stakes in the pony car wars. Maybe it will be like a new version of the old muscle car wars? You already have the SHO and had the G8 but that is even about to be reborn.

I see Dodge stepping up to the plate with something SRT/ACR/AAR related possibly. Ford will probably keep continuing their quest due to the profits they're pulling in. It would be nice to see something from GM, but to me it'll be something RWD and LSX powered. In other words nothing innovative like Ford's TT V6 in the SHO for instance that's AWD.

Ford is pretty much kicking ass with it's new line up of cars and trucks!

I agree. the whole line up from for is good. From the focus to the f150, they dont have a car right now that I would not buy.