may 28th!.. ODRA Grudge race

THE BUCKET

Guest Whine
ive been working on trying to get some dayton cars to show up. it should be a good turnout next week. of course i will have that slow ass mazda there looking for some action.

can i expect to get some 1.2 60 fts out there or should i go to trails and test.

I heard this the last time I was there

"I dont need no track prep cause my car will 1.2 60ft in fucking dirt , not my problem your peice of shit cant do what mine does"

Im just saying its such a diffrent crowd out there, i like it personally everyone is wanting to win:cool:

Guest Whine
can i expect to get some 1.2 60 fts out there or should i go to trails and test.
just jump in no times and you will still get your ticket at the end. the mavrick 60ft in the teens there.

Guest Whine
yea with a passenger in the back seat and front.

i need to test for thompson the next day. i have to get my 8.90 dead nuts and work on the traction. the s10 has never had a good 60ft there thats why i ask.

i will spray some pimp juice for ya! if it dont hook then well!!!!

im comming out there for shure. need to see where the power will go with the dual needel seats and new fuel pump and new air to water intercooler. the only other new thing is a anti roll bar but its not on yet.