Paint work

Reimbrandt

The visor has scrim (not sure if that is how ya spell it) on it....... the stuff you see in the back of pick up windows. You can see out but not in.......... I can buy it in plain white, then paint it what ever way I want to match the helmet and clear it. Its a sticker, basically................ the hard part is getting it laid flat on the curved visor.

The visor has scrim (not sure if that is how ya spell it) on it....... the stuff you see in the back of pick up windows. You can see out but not in.......... I can buy it in plain white, then paint it what ever way I want to match the helmet and clear it. Its a sticker, basically................ the hard part is getting it laid flat on the curved visor.

Awesome. Graphics like the scrim(it's called perforated window film) are what I do for a living, of course I just have a big machine print them for me, not true art like you do. There are tricks to laying the film, let me know if need some tips.

eh, no... didn't make it up that way last year. I was up at that show with my wifes sport trac..... silver with a blue fade, broken columns on the side with rose vines and a portrait of my son on the back. Will probably be there this summer................ and any other bike show I can find. (and my wife will let me go too)

eh, no... didn't make it up that way last year. I was up at that show with my wifes sport trac..... silver with a blue fade, broken columns on the side with rose vines and a portrait of my son on the back. Will probably be there this summer................ and any other bike show I can find. (and my wife will let me go too)

I havent been there for a couple years. Never had the bike over there. Always had the wife and kids. Might go this year though

cool..... I did'nt get the CBR till the later in the year last year, then it took me about a month getting it painted and fixed. I am addn some extra touches before it gets out this year and, like I said, I really want to hit some shows. Its fun and it is a great way to drum up biz.

cool..... I did'nt get the CBR till the later in the year last year, then it took me about a month getting it painted and fixed. I am addn some extra touches before it gets out this year and, like I said, I really want to hit some shows. Its fun and it is a great way to drum up biz.

WERD. Looked familiar. :cool:

Just thought I would post a shot of a couple iron horse parts I am working on..... love this one. A small insight to some of the crazy s**t I do. The sicker the better......:p

Wow. That is awesome man. Once i finally get a bike again, i'd like to see if you could do something to mine. How much do you usually charge to do a tank/fenders, etc?

My lid work starts up around $200 with a base color and simple design work.... sky is the limits from there. Paint damn near anything......... I do old skool flame work to real fire, from murals to portraits. I have three lids... the one posted, one that is a whole bunch of skulls piled over the whole helmet, and the other is all skull with a smoked visor. The teeth are on the top and bottom of the visor (so the mouth looks opened) and there is a suzuki "s" cut in the back.(of the skull) My sons is painted to look like wood with a creature bustn out of the back....... depends on how screwy ya wanna get.

My lid work starts up around $200 with a base color and simple design work.... sky is the limits from there. Paint damn near anything......... I do old skool flame work to real fire, from murals to portraits. I have three lids... the one posted, one that is a whole bunch of skulls piled over the whole helmet, and the other is all skull with a smoked visor. The teeth are on the top and bottom of the visor (so the mouth looks opened) and there is a suzuki "s" cut in the back.(of the skull) My sons is painted to look like wood with a creature bustn out of the back....... depends on how screwy ya wanna get.

So i see. Will definitely keep you in mind man. Thanks for the info.

On full bikes (cruiser style) a tank and two fenders based goes for around $650.... then ya add to it for custom stuff or more advanced base coats. Anybody that wants to check out more can go to www.art-rigs.com. Thanks guys

Wow. I just took a look at your site, i had no idea you were featured in some mags. Keep up the great work man. You need to get rid of the ass shot pic though!

http://www.art-rigs.com/10-16-07.jpg :D