Love these cars

oh8sti

Honestly I think the RS4 looks cooler, idk why. Maybe its the body lines.

I agree, unless it's THIS m3...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3239/2860233879_cf851a4337.jpg

God I love that car

This is quite frankly the worst written description about such a nice car I have ever seen...

"AWD FOR ALL SEASONS AND CONDITIONS! WARM UP ALL OVER FAST WITH HEATED DRIVER SEAT! LUXURIOUS LEATHER SEATS! NEVER GET LOST WITH GPS NAVIGATION SYSTEM! ADDED COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE OF POWER SEAT! RECEIVE A WARNING WHEN YOU GET TOO CLOSE BACKING UP! EVEN REMEMBERS YOUR FAVORITE SEATING POSITION IN MEMORY!"

If I didnt know what I was looking at, I might think we were talking about a Lincoln Town Car! Wow! You get a power seat for 60 grand! Sweet! It even remembers your seating position?? Holy crap!

Nice car despite the description.

Guest tbutera2112
This is quite frankly the worst written description about such a nice car I have ever seen...

"AWD FOR ALL SEASONS AND CONDITIONS! WARM UP ALL OVER FAST WITH HEATED DRIVER SEAT! LUXURIOUS LEATHER SEATS! NEVER GET LOST WITH GPS NAVIGATION SYSTEM! ADDED COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE OF POWER SEAT! RECEIVE A WARNING WHEN YOU GET TOO CLOSE BACKING UP! EVEN REMEMBERS YOUR FAVORITE SEATING POSITION IN MEMORY!"

If I didnt know what I was looking at, I might think we were talking about a Lincoln Town Car! Wow! You get a power seat for 60 grand! Sweet! It even remembers your seating position?? Holy crap!

Nice car despite the description.

most people buying those things, dont care about anything else

Guest tbutera2112
Then come buy a new Taurus for half the price if they dont care about anything else:)

"half the price" then they cant rub in how much money they have. ive known people just like this. only buy the expensive shit to say they own it.

only buy the expensive shit to say they own it.

Yup, people do that for sure. I'm ok with it, the more rich people buy the expensive shit, us poor folk can snatch it up on the cheap once they grow tired of it.

I know im goin to test drive it this week sometime :)

You can have sloppy seconds. I've spent over 100k there, I can drive anything there if I ask, they just throw the keys to me.

I just wish I had the Jedi Mind trick, *waves hand* "you want to sell this car to me for 30k."

I wish i was you ben, God your the ultimate badass motherfucker.

Oh, im just gonna drive the piss out of it and hand back the keys, no intention of buying that particular one. I just wanna drive an RS4 and a new M3 back to back. I have a few cars in mind and this is one of them.

I wish i was you ben, God your the ultimate badass motherfucker.

Oh, im just gonna drive the piss out of it and hand back the keys, no intention of buying that particular one. I just wanna drive an RS4 and a new M3 back to back. I have a few cars in mind and this is one of them.

Suck it, Trebeck!