bypass neutral safety 03 cobra

BDHG940

I dont remember the colors. I know it is up higher under the dash behind the clutch peddle. Cut and lengthen the wires to the neutral saftey switch on new shifter or wire them together, which is not legal for track.

Right I am just more concerned right now trying to crank the car. I found the wire but still cant get starter ignition wire power, pats system was disabled (thanks to Brady @ Pick-ups Plus), and completely out of ideas now

headlight harness needed to be grounded for the car to start. It was kinda odd to me but thats what the issue was. I didnt have those all wired up yet as I havent gotten that far but that was the issue

How is your car miller?

It's good thanks. I lost 5th gear and reverse for some reason so I'm not driving much. Hopefully I can have that addressed soon. If I can atleast get the thing to shift for this summer I'll just replace the whole thing with a 26 spline tko and be done with it next spring.

Let me know if you ever need an extra set of hands.