anyone seen a red viper rt 10 in dublin aera

BrianZ06

It passed me today on riverside dr around the zoo area going towards dublin. Plate said rt725hp ? Sounded like a ferrari going by me. I was in my work truck.

srt10 style with the soft convirtable roof but i never looked at the plates.

... thread title says a rt10 as in the older vipers...

Hmm 725hp sounds fun

It passed me today on riverside dr around the zoo area going towards dublin. Plate said rt725hp ? Sounded like a ferrari going by me. I was in my work truck.

That car has a sick exhaust. It was built and tuned by eric @ ATS. It has a supercharger on it and a bunch of other small toys. It had a ATS sticker on the back window.

That car has a sick exhaust. It was built and tuned by eric @ ATS. It has a supercharger on it and a bunch of other small toys. It had a ATS sticker on the back window.

Come on Thone a sticker is not a mod :p

Not to threadjack, but I saw a blue/white stripes viper with a huge racing spoiler on 23 in Delaware a few days ago. Looked like it was straight off the race track and when it took off it sounded amazing, unlike most Dodge V10's.

That guy runs around granville a lot. I used to see it a few times every week on my way to school or where ever.

Not to threadjack, but I saw a blue/white stripes viper with a huge racing spoiler on 23 in Delaware a few days ago. Looked like it was straight off the race track and when it took off it sounded amazing, unlike most Dodge V10's.

Probably one of the viper venoms twin turbo around 1000hp

So I probably would have had my ass handed to me in my head/cam Z06. Still would have been fun. I could see he was slowing down a lot and hitting the gas as much as he could get away with. Time for me to get some boost to keep up with all these guys :D