Safe, big desk and 4x6 outdoor sign - $400 TUESDAY ONLY

nurkvinny

Another item from dad's shop closing up...

It's an old, HEAVY safe. I'd guess it at 3' cubed. Takes 1 key to get into top area, takes 2 keys to get into bottom area. Has a slot in the top to drop cash / checks into the bottom area without needing a key. The bulkheads/key things are several inches thick.

I am going to guess 400-500 pounds. We have only ever moved it by wrapping a chain around it and using a truck. You would need several big guys and liftgate or flatbad I am guessing to haul it. He really wants to keep it for his house, but it is just too damn heavy.

He didn't give me a price yet, so I'll make up one - $200. I just looked on Ebay, and I don't see anything this size / secure for anywhere near that cheap. Just the lock sections are $300. I'll take a pic here in an hour or two.

Thanks

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=4089

Edited by nurkvinny

package deal for a lighted sign (in garage sale section), commercial safe and heavy office old office desk. It is big and dirty, best used in a shop environment, garage or basement.

$400 for the sign, safe, and big desk.

He is only there tomorrow for some last minute vendor pickups (like Coke and Pepsi). Tuesday really is the only time and option to get these things.

$400 and you'll need some guys and a truck.