mustang 5.0 parts heads block cam etc

Stimmel1647545512

I have a set of GT40 heads off an early explorer they are part number f3ze heads not the stupid p heads they are complete and have been checked and cleaned and are good to go stock explorer valve train 350 obo

I also am taking offers on a complete 302 block it has arp main studs brand new melling oil pump all new freeze plugs mains and cam bearings eagle sir rods with arp rod bolts stock crank and stock forged pistons that have been flycut to accept 202 valves it has been checked and ready to go as well since i have to put a price ill start the asking price at a million obo

might throw in a trickflow stage one cam with around 1000 miles on it for the right deal

make an offer on all of this stuff please ineed to clear up some stuff for legal fees

thanks

if anything falls through i may take it all for a back up plan if the price is right and lawyers suck when it gets painful then the price will be right for me

mark if you want all of it pm me an offer i am gonna need money bad asap i hate to have to sell this stuff but my job and life are more important than going fast

Is this happening because that bull shit? Sorry man, also, on a sidenote, don't sell those heads to renob ;) He just wants to catch up.

yes it is miller and i know im pissed i dont want to get rid of this stuff i was just going to start buliding it end of this month but whatever im trying to get my dad to buy it off me then let me buy it back but he isnt happy with me over all this shit