Toy Barn??

jsmithotterbein

Magic 8-ball says rape will occur.

I would talk with the shops here on CR they should be able to help you. You would be even better to maybe talk with the Toy Barn and the other shops to get a feel of the cost and compare.

there are shops on here that know how to work on your car. Toy barn sells raggedd out sports cars. I wouldnt take a bicycle to them for a tune.

let me help you...

IPS

SlowMotion

ATS

Pickups Plus

Dynotune Motorsports

id contact one of those companies

If you do go through them, talk to Josh. He's a friend of mine and will tell you how it is, whether you like it or not. But you won't be getting BS'd. Josh is the one who found my RX7 for me and it sat in their show room for almost a year. As for the wrench work they do, I can only say their detailing is good.

Has anyone had any work done at the Toy Barn? I just found out that they build engines and tune....thoughts?

So basically, no body knows and assumes that the cost of the cars they sell represents the quality of work they might do building a motor or tuning. I'd say it's a new venture for them and that I'd not want to be the one to try them out on this. There are plenty of people out there proven with Subaru,assuming that's what you were going to have work done on.

They will rape you. Look at how overpriced their vehicles are and you do the math.

Its not over priced for work... but again we want people to use sponsors. Actually I may stop by there tomorrow and see if they want to be a sponsor on here. Would be fun at car shows.. I would also like to add that they over price their cars to take advantage of rich idiots that will pay without doing their homework... just like every other dealership out there except for they have more expensive cars to rape wallets with.

Like any business they are going to let you pay as much profit as you want. Good for them if they want to set their sights high. If you wanted a car from there, you'd negotiate it to a point you were comfortable. Some kid from a rich family comes in there with daddy's charge card and well, they are gonna profit.

:)

• 4 weeks later...