Eman's Duramax swapped Miata

Tripleskate

Uh, wait, DuraMAX, or DuraTEC? Chevy diesel, or Ford V6? Cause either way you get about the same amount of smoke...

better hurry.. i saw your lower intake gasket leaking till it hydrolocked your motor.....yeah cause cheby v6's are awesome

better hurry.. i saw your lower intake gasket leaking till it hydrolocked your motor.....yeah cause cheby v6's are awesome

i cant say anything bad about ford stuff as ive never heard anything bad about them, but ive beat the living shit out of my cheby V6 for 3 years now and never had a problem...

every car/motor breaks I just like it when someone talks about a motor notoriously smoking that he has no idea about. Duratec ford motors are the root of a v6 that puts out as much power, with less cubic inches than his car does with a blower. Current forms of the 3.7 duratec v6 are at 300 hp and get 30mpg's...i.e the new 2011 stang v6.

ok so after you have a mod list of 10+ parts, have swapped engine and trans guts out and the blower your car makes more power.. but how about stock? an how's that 30mpg's doing for you.

sorry to categorize your old woman grocery getter as a chevy, its a wanna be Cadillac I forgot.

Yeah, you pretty much show yourself as full of shit, don't you? Just another little shithead who thinks that the badge on the car is more important than the work that went into it. Leghump your SHO all you want, but at the end of the day, I can still drive down the street and see hundreds of 3800-powered cars driving around. I might see an SHO once a month. I see early-90s Tauruses about once a week. Hell, I'll bring it down to one model. I see more Olds 88s form the early nineties in a day than I see early 90s Tauruses in a month, in spite of the fact that Ford sold many more Tauruses than GM sold 88s. Same goes for late 90s Tauruses. Now, why is it that I see so many more 3800 cars than I see Tauruses(Taurii?)?

Maybe it's because the Vulcan and Duratec were massive pieces of shit. Maybe it's because Ford couldn't build a transmission that could stay together past 60k miles. I don't know, and I don't care, whether the new motors are based on the old Duracrap. they bare as much relation as the new Caddy 3.6 does to the old Cavalier 2.8.