Eman's Duramax swapped Miata

Tripleskate

I suddenly understand why sponsors are dropping away. This place has turned into nothing but a mutual circle jerk among a few select people and their leg humpers.

Fuck it. About the only reason I still come here Pics and Vids anyways. Not like anybody here actually races anymore. If they did, Beast and Anthony wouldn't be talking about canceling the track day.

Losing George and Kenny broke this place. I'm gone.

I suddenly understand why sponsors are dropping away. This place has turned into nothing but a mutual circle jerk among a few select people and their leg humpers.

Fuck it. About the only reason I still come here Pics and Vids anyways. Not like anybody here actually races anymore. If they did, Beast and Anthony wouldn't be talking about canceling the track day.

Losing George and Kenny broke this place. I'm gone.

Funny thing is people race most every week, you are just a know it all ass and are therefore never clued in. But please don't leave I realy don't know what we will do without a grandma car racing db :rolleyes: