FIND ME A FUCKING BUSA

coltboostin

Yup. I have a tiny Dick. Obviously if you could not tell by my 700whp Dodge Colt, 570whp RX-7, or 460whp Colt GT.

Duh

But on a serious note coming from the guy happy with a Honda and an SV650, I dont expect you to understand the my obsession for going fast.

not to jack but school me on why the gen 2 is so much better. i didnt think the motors where as strong. i know nothing about them busas.

Depends what you want to do with it....

Basic bolt ons and you are 200rwhp if you just want a fun streetbike. A piston kit and you are 1441cc good for around 230rwhp+ with a good head cam setup.

As far as slapping on a TURBO they won't hold as much boost stock motor because of the higher compression. However, with a spacer plate and other goodies, they make more power and IMO are all around better. Mods recommended: ferrara valves (though you could use stock gen 1's for cheaper used), 65# Springs, .080 base spacer, head gasket, lower end gasket kit, APE Promod studs / nuts, ape cam sprockets (only 1 is really needed, you could sell the extra).

Also with the dual injector setup and ECU tuning no need for an FMU just a 1:1 regulator. 18psi Greg's bike made 356hp/217tq stock pistons/rods on pump gas... ;)

i know on 08s the jugs are junk and if u do pistons in them they like to break...

i know my hand clutch street tire bike went 8.55@160 on motor set up loose for spray with a 1.30 60' with a 180pd rider and it was spinning down track

I actually am a sales manager at a bike shop in Cambridge, OH. I have a used 2004 Limited Busa with 10004 miles. I could do $6500 OTD for you. If interested let me know. I can also send you some pics. Just let me know.

Thanks,

Bill