WTB: Nintendo 64 Controller

Flyin Miata

Anyone got some old Nintendo 64 controllers laying around? Seem to be going for between 5 and 15 dollars on ebay, but I don't want to deal with shipping. I'm looking for the original ones that came with the systems, but depending on what kind of aftermarket ones people have I might consider those.

There is a new Game Store in Tuttle Mall (2nd Floor). They have them.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

May have to check it out, just wanted to post up here in hopes that someone had a couple that they didn't use anymore and wanted to get rid of for cheap (or free fifty :cool:). Were they the original style or those shitty aftermarket ones? I saw some new original ones on ebay but they are getting pricey now. Still one of the most fun game systems ever, I could play Mario Golf or Tennis all day.

May have to check it out' date=' just wanted to post up here in hopes that someone had a couple that they didn't use anymore and wanted to get rid of for cheap (or free fifty :cool:). Were they the original style or those shitty aftermarket ones? I saw some new original ones on ebay but they are getting pricey now. Still one of the most fun game systems ever, I could play Mario Golf or Tennis all day.[/quote']

goldeneye also a favorite game of mine on the 64

May have to check it out' date=' just wanted to post up here in hopes that someone had a couple that they didn't use anymore and wanted to get rid of for cheap (or free fifty :cool:). Were they the original style or those shitty aftermarket ones? I saw some new original ones on ebay but they are getting pricey now. Still one of the most fun game systems ever, I could play Mario Golf or Tennis all day.[/quote']

try buy backs I know the one in Grove City had a complete system and lots of extras. I enjoyed playing The Legend of Zelda and Conker's Bad Fur Day when I owned the N64

There is a new Game Store in Tuttle Mall (2nd Floor). They have them.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

I know this guy he used to own a store in hillard. He is a really rad dude. Don't buy any video games from anyone but him. Support local stores! :cool:

I know this guy he used to own a store in hillard. He is a really rad dude. Don't buy any video games from anyone but him. Support local stores! :cool:

Just went to the one in Tuttle Mall, dude had a lot of old stuff there. Had plenty of original N64 controllers for 20 bucks, but that's not too far off of eBay prices and I didn't have to deal with shipping.

Shame he didn't have Mario Tennis, but found it on eBay also for 12 shipped. Now to go find Paper Mario for less than the 50 bucks people are asking online.

Just went to the one in Tuttle Mall, dude had a lot of old stuff there. Had plenty of original N64 controllers for 20 bucks, but that's not too far off of eBay prices and I didn't have to deal with shipping.

Shame he didn't have Mario Tennis, but found it on eBay also for 12 shipped. Now to go find Paper Mario for less than the 50 bucks people are asking online.

Always shop there :)