Batmobile on High Street?

jetta2NV

Anyone see this thing driving around...http://www.ohgizmo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/batmobile.jpg sorry didn't get a pic. It was driving around downtown on Saturday night. Looked just like the one in the link, sounded really nice.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else wanna make a spotted thread about this car? Anyone at all?

so its a repost.... sorry i never saw the other threads. If you don't like the thread don't click the link. The title says what its about.

The car was down at the SCCA Autocross stitting for a few hours. Just overheard from some of the kids it was there. The guy that has it builds/gets some pretty neat stuff - last year he was down autocrossing a beautiful Ford GT40 reproduction. Some pics (Batmobile) are posted with the other autocross photos here:

http://incom-racing.com/images/gallery/OvrSolo20100606/index.html

Scroll down about 1/2 way - about 18 pics.

Yeah that's the same guy that tried to tell me his GT40 was an original. Funny thing is the car had a stamp on it that said something along the lines of "made in Canada". I turned to him and asked what that was? He laughed like I was the one misinformed. Must have sucked when he found out he bought a 90's reproduction. That guy seemed like a chotch. Doesn't surprise me that someone like that would drive a batmobile.

The car was down at the SCCA Autocross stitting for a few hours. Just overheard from some of the kids it was there. The guy that has it builds/gets some pretty neat stuff - last year he was down autocrossing a beautiful Ford GT40 reproduction. Some pics (Batmobile) are posted with the other autocross photos here:

http://incom-racing.com/images/gallery/OvrSolo20100606/index.html

Scroll down about 1/2 way - about 18 pics.

Great pics, thanks for the info. Does anyone know what platform this was built on? The dash cluster looks like a C4 vette.

Yeah that's the same guy that tried to tell me his GT40 was an original. Funny thing is the car had a stamp on it that said something along the lines of "made in Canada". I turned to him and asked what that was? He laughed like I was the one misinformed. Must have sucked when he found out he bought a 90's reproduction. That guy seemed like a chotch. Doesn't surprise me that someone like that would drive a batmobile.

Dude, why the 'tude?

Dude, why the 'tude?

im fucking sick of seeing threads about this hunk of shit. Now that i know its the same guy it makes me even hate him more than i did since he tried to pass an obvious fake as an original.

We were downtown on Saturday and it was parked outside of Social. Someone - who I presume was the owner - walked out and fired off the fake machine guns on it. It was at that moment that I realized that the Batmobile could be more obnoxious.

And the dude - again, the owner, I presume - was all chachi about it too, like, "HUH WHAT CHECK OUT MAH MACHINE GUNS ON MAH BATMOBILE LADIES." Haha - we were just like wtf is up with this guy?