Batmobile on High Street?

jetta2NV

Ive traded parking lot pimping for family night. Fuzion Frenzy and pizza > Paul complaining about how gay Sonic is in the Sonic parking lot.

Obviously you inhaled something that made you annoying. You are almost past phil and paul

Wtf I haven't even posted in this thread an I keep getting brought up :lol: fuck u both..

That's not what I was implying. What I meant is there is 5k+ members and maybe 100 come out to play. I don't even have a car that i can call fast and I still come out.

Mike.. hate to say it but steve has came out to more meets then most of the people on this board. Shoot vie raced him a good 30+ times :lol:

Also steve comes to cr track days(which u don't) an races at them(again u don't)

Not hating just stating even know steve is one big ass homo teddy bear

On topic umm this dude with the bat mobile sounds like a douche that is all

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wtf I haven't even posted in this thread an I keep getting brought up :lol: fuck u both..

Mike.. hate to say it but steve has came out to more meets then most of the people on this board. Shoot vie raced him a good 30+ times :lol:

Also steve comes to cr track days(which u don't) an races at them(again u don't)

Not hating just stating even know steve is one big ass homo teddy bear

On topic umm this dude with the bat mobile sounds like a douche that is all

Did you read my post Paul? I said that I was not implying him, I was implying the 4900 other members that do nothing.

I have raced at a track day before. I made $70 in my escalade at marion, where were you at Paul?

I'm out, don't know where you are bub...

Did you read my post Paul? I said that I was not implying him, I was implying the 4900 other members that do nothing.

I have raced at a track day before. I made $70 in my escalade at marion, where were you at Paul?

I'm out, don't know where you are bub...

I stated cr track days not some random event at marion that don't support cr

I stated cr track days not some random event at marion that don't support cr

When I had my STi I went to those events. Once the notch is done I'll sign up for them again. But until then I'll just be taking peoples money with my Lade or A8l for free in Marion.

He says its a replica. And if he has the money let him do what he wants. Lol why is everyone shitting on him.

I don't care so much that he has a Batmobile replica or whatever it is. I just thought it was chachi and more than a little annoying that he was firing off his Batmogunz in the middle of the Arena District and acting as though it was a really cool thing to do. *shrug*