Hello

7six2

hahahahahahaha. no i dont drink it. bottled only, ladies and gents!

im glad to hear someone mention good riding roads cuz riding around perrysburg and toledo sucked my ass. of course im fairly new to the area and dont know it well. regardless, im stoked to find some good rides and some people to show me where they are.

hey man, im 20 min east from yah in oak harbor, welcome!!! my gf's brother is in 1/24th. Corporal Adam Webert. He has a 929. i know hes tryin to sell it bc he got a house and wants to hold off for a while on a bike. he rarely rides it. cool guy!! make sure to say hey to him. let him know Greg, his sisters bf, told ya!!

i work at Schiets Motorsports in Fremont, 20 min east of yah just off of rte 20. Check us out come on in and say hey sometime!!

check out our latest review from a few cool chix on this forum!!

http://ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=21742

Edited by Casper
removed link. no advertising.

Yeah bro, I know Wiebert. I will tell him I talked with you! I didnt know he had a bike. Thanks for the heads up on the store. I will come check it out for sure. Take er easy bro- see you on the open road!

Yeah bro, I know Wiebert. I will tell him I talked with you! I didnt know he had a bike. Thanks for the heads up on the store. I will come check it out for sure. Take er easy bro- see you on the open road!

hahahahahahaha. no i dont drink it. bottled only, ladies and gents!

im glad to hear someone mention good riding roads cuz riding around perrysburg and toledo sucked my ass. of course im fairly new to the area and dont know it well. regardless, im stoked to find some good rides and some people to show me where they are.

They are right man, don't drink the water. LOL

Welcome, I live in Swanton which is where that crappy airport is if you had to fly into it when you came up here. Drop me a pm sometime if you wanna go out for a ride.

uhh you live next to a nuke plant bro--pretty soon your skin will be glowing yellow

Actually 2.....Don't forget Ferme, just across the border in Monroe :eek:

Oh great, I am gonna hear about that one. LOL!

Why?!? You're not his keeper ;) Lord knows I try....To little avail! :D:slap:

Welcome from another of Uncle Sams Misguided Children.

I still miss Oceanside. Thats where i spent about half my time in.

Is the Drive In still there. I had an apt. a block away and loved the swap meets.

Yeah that drive in is still there. I didnt spend much time in oceanslime. I lived up by Basilone Rd so I spend most of my time riding up north.... Ortega Hwy, Azusa Canyon, Malibu Canyon, etc.

Pretty depressing roads around here locally. Just got back from a ride this afternoon. I figured i would ride around and figure out the area and I ended up getting lost as fock in toledo.

I need to link up with one of you guys sometime soon for a good ride. I have no idea where anything is here.

Yeah that drive in is still there. I didnt spend much time in oceanslime. I lived up by Basilone Rd so I spend most of my time riding up north.... Ortega Hwy, Azusa Canyon, Malibu Canyon, etc.

Pretty depressing roads around here locally. Just got back from a ride this afternoon. I figured i would ride around and figure out the area and I ended up getting lost as fock in toledo.

I need to link up with one of you guys sometime soon for a good ride. I have no idea where anything is here.

rte 65 from perrysburg to grand rapids.

rte 65 from perrysburg to grand rapids.

That's a great start. I would continue to go all the way out to I believe it is defiance on i think 122 will make it an all day and some twisties.

That's a great start. I would continue to go all the way out to I believe it is defiance on i think 122 will make it an all day and some twisties.

oh yah!! just watch out for the guy swingin the 3ft scrub brush at motorcycles ridin by, hahahahahahahahahaha

100mph+ and a guy in the road swingin a 3ft scrub brush at us... hahahaahaha