BUFFALO WILD WINGS

acmebomb

apperentlly there were some not so legal things going on so the franchise i work for bought it and we r turning it around in two days and opening up on fri.

the person you would want to talk to about sponser stuff would be david (manager)

Yea I just heard. A lot of my friends lost there jobs at that locationso fuck the new owners. I hope they get hit by a semi truck an they live an are paralized from there neck down an fall into a sworm of fire ants that eat there bitch asses slowly but surly.

So this is a big FUCK YOU to the new owners!!!!! An if your still there an didn't get canned this is a humongo FUCK YOU PAL!!!

If that's the case it sounds like your friends should have lost their jobs. If they would have done it right the first time they wouldn't be out looking for a new job because the new owners would have had no reason to get rid of them.... I'm just sayin'.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure which "problem" is being referred to here, but I have a few friends who were going every tuesday and thursday night for a loooooongass time. Every time I went with them we got free drinks. Not free alcohol as a rule, but any other beverages were. I did get a free beer on top of the one I had already ordered once, because they "poured it accidentally, and were going to have to throw it away"....sketchy, but I drank it with pleasure.

Perhaps these are some of the issues?

Not sure which "problem" is being referred to here, but I have a few friends who were going every tuesday and thursday night for a loooooongass time. Every time I went with them we got free drinks. Not free alcohol as a rule, but any other beverages were. I did get a free beer on top of the one I had already ordered once, because they "poured it accidentally, and were going to have to throw it away"....sketchy, but I drank it with pleasure.

Perhaps these are some of the issues?

That is an easy way to get you fired. Also not paying attention to portion control and giving stuff away out of the kitchen or with servers. There is a very thin line in the food service business between making money and changing the locks if you do it wrong.

I go to the Campus location on High Street, but I believe there is another on 23 in Lewis Center.

There was one at Marcus Theatres in Crosswoods at 23 and 270, but it went out of buisness. Now its Jed's BBQ or something like that.

There is one in Powell now. I usually go to that one, if I don't feel like the hike to QSL.

Edit - I thought you meant the BW3's. I'm a tard today. I will have to try the wings and rings.

Edited by FormulaMatt

I used to go to wings and rings in the early early 90's in my youth, I haven't been there since the 90's. I need to go back and see if it is still good. However I think it is going to be hard to top the Louisiana Lickers.

think there is one on broad across from the car wash etc right passed mcknaughten.

ALSO PLEASE PM ME IF YOUR FRIENDS NEED THEIR JOB AT B-DUBS BACK. THE MANAGER OF THE WHITEHALL STORE IS LIKE MY SECOND DAD AND I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET THEM HOOKED UP

Edited by STEVE-O

1. Cheeseburger in Paradise's Hellfire wings > * true story

2. QS&L's Buckeye BBQ wings

3. Roosters Hot BBQ wings

4. BW3's Asian Zing

on average though

1. QS&L

2. Roosters

3. Buffalo Wings and Rings

4. BW3

Unless David is on here I would suggest you talk to him about promoting and get back to us. If not this thread go bye bye... let me know.

Lets meet up at bdubs = cool

My company purchased bdubs, come give us your money = Free advertising = not cool

(In the future act like you have no ties so no one asks for sponsor fees ;) )

sorry i didnt kno i had to pay some1 to post

100% Agree!

I have never tried Wings and Rings...where is this place?

The one I went to was on S Hamilton Road just north of Broad St. back in the 90s. I don't know if that one is still there. We used to get a Tray of 100 for $.10 a wing night. 10 bucks got you 100 wings back in the day. :nod:

Did you ever stop to think that maybe they were part of the problem? Some of the most shady people I have worked with were back of the house in a food joint.

Good luck with the restaff and retrain you are going to need it.

If that's the case it sounds like your friends should have lost their jobs. If they would have done it right the first time they wouldn't be out looking for a new job because the new owners would have had no reason to get rid of them.... I'm just sayin'.

ddi you all ever stop to think therese a ton of people who work there an some people are jsut innocent by standers? :gtfo: an E A D

ddi you all ever stop to think therese a ton of people who work there an some people are jsut innocent by standers? :gtfo: an E A D

Paul have you ever worked food service? I am guessing no by your childlike responses...

If they were innocent and let go they might have grounds for a lawsuit. I have seen entire shifts let go and some of the people were doing their jobs, just the nature of the business.

Sooo EAD and :gtfo: and stuff :)

Paul have you ever worked food service? I am guessing no by your childlike responses...

If they were innocent and let go they might have grounds for a lawsuit. I have seen entire shifts let go and some of the people were doing their jobs, just the nature of the business.

Sooo EAD and :gtfo: and stuff :)

I was a waiter for 5 years straight before chase good try home slice.

I was a waiter for 5 years straight before chase good try home slice.

Ok then you know how the game is played home skillet. Even more when there is a change in ownership then can do whatever they see fit after looking at the profit margin and realize where they are lacking.

You should watch the gordon ramsey show kitchen nightmares. If you have done food service it will make you lol a bunch.

Dude, it's just typical of how business works. Previous guy is doing shitty and shady shit, new guy comes on, most of the "old guild" is let go. Sucks, but I have seen it happen to sales execs who perform, great managers, etc, just because the company or location is under new and outside leadership. They don't want to deal with the people who could possibly have liked the old owner or manager better.