Nissan GT-R

BrianZ06

I saw one on the road yesterday in the muirfiled area probably the first one I have seen on the road. It looked pretty nice. I dont know what year it was it looked new to me though. Has anyone ever been in one or up against one ?

Guest tbutera2112
i raced one in my blue hyundai...i pwnd that noob, his trans exploded all over the road and the debris destroyed a g35 and NA mazda 3...it was pretty sweet bruh

I saw one on the road yesterday in the muirfiled area probably the first one I have seen on the road. It looked pretty nice. I dont know what year it was it looked new to me though. Has anyone ever been in one or up against one ?

Me and antwon were up against one a few months back a black one did a couple diggs. and rolls strong car but got beat by both of us. I was on my 750. Those cars are hott

last time I went there the saleman ignored me and acted like I couldnt afford their cars. I took my approved loan to the Ford dealership instead. I dont want my license on file when the car comes back with the warranty voided ;)

They are a 485 hp twin turbo if I remember correctly . All show no go ? They only get 16 /21 mpg which is rotten compared to my Z. Just an over priced yuppie car I guess.

If the two specs you worry about when picking a car are HP & MPG, then it wouldn't be for you.

Me and antwon were up against one a few months back a black one did a couple diggs. and rolls strong car but got beat by both of us. I was on my 750. Those cars are hott

Your on a bike....

Yes they are fast cars. And if your worried about gas mileage then that car isn't meant for you, like ^^^ said

The GT-R is a beautiful car. Has anyone looked into their aftermarket parts world? Theres a twin turbo 20g kit out there that will make 600+ wheel on stock everything else, not to mention shifts in a millisecond.

My favorite thing about those cars has to be the transmission, your not going to outshift one of those.

The GT-R is a beautiful car. Has anyone looked into their aftermarket parts world? Theres a twin turbo 20g kit out there that will make 600+ wheel on stock everything else, not to mention shifts in a millisecond.

My favorite thing about those cars has to be the transmission, your not going to outshift one of those.

Yeah there is a big aftermarket support but 12g for that turbo kit? I dunno just seems like you can get a cheaper car and put the money into and be faster.

Are there faster cars? Yes. Are there better handling cars? Yes. But for the price it does a beautiful job of pairing the two categories. All the magazines say it's one of those cars you have to trust and let its computers control if you want to out perform most other cars.

Before anybody says I'm a fanboy. I'm not. I'd never buy. I have different tastes then that kind of car. but for the money it's a phenomenal car.

Your on a bike....

Yes they are fast cars. And if your worried about gas mileage then that car isn't meant for you, like ^^^ said

The fastest i had that bike was 11.0 last year. I'am pretty sure the GTR is right around that.

But, the transmissions are junk above 600 whp. There was one with a twin charged setup and only put on 700ish crank due to the weak trans.

The fastest i had that bike was 11.0 last year. I'am pretty sure the GTR is right around that.

why was that bike so slow?!! you had everything but an arm on it!

but yeah, a GT-R is probly good for that in the quarter. From factory and that price, out of the box thats damn fast.

But, the transmissions are junk above 600 whp. There was one with a twin charged setup and only put on 700ish crank due to the weak trans.

They won't be much longer now that Shepherd is working directly with Switzer on development. Shep's GTR went 10.91 at 130mph his first time out with just an exhaust midpipe and a flash. Car had about 300 miles on it.