Nissan GT-R

BrianZ06

why was that bike so slow?!! you had everything but an arm on it!

but yeah, a GT-R is probly good for that in the quarter. From factory and that price, out of the box thats damn fast.

It had a slip on and a powercommander. lol

But, the transmissions are junk above 600 whp. There was one with a twin charged setup and only put on 700ish crank due to the weak trans.

They've had the tranny issues worked out for some time; now they are going 9's @ 145-150+... ;)

Low 11.3's @122 stock and mid-10's @ 132+ with basic bolt-on's really isn't bad. They are freaking heavy though...

But, the transmissions are junk above 600 whp. There was one with a twin charged setup and only put on 700ish crank due to the weak trans.

Really?

There is one up here than roll's on Liter bikes every weekend. No trans issues to speak of.

Note- There are a LOT of uninformed motherfuckers in this thread.

I HATE the fanboi status of said car, and the associated insurance and other BS that comes with it. :(

Agree, although insurance is not bad. My GTR get a lot more attention on the road than I anticipated. I thought it would roll much farther under the radar than it does.

Thats got to be a lie. I went 11.2 on a 2002 CBR F4i 5 years ago. Your bike has got to be faster than that, quit sandbagging.
The bike is faster than that. Take a 200+lb new rider and you get an 11.0