Ebay - Over seas Buyers!

CRAWDAD

Can the stupid fucks not read. I state that I only ship to the united states, but these stupid fucks keep bidding on my shit!:mad::mad::mad:

1 bitch even asked me if I would ship to malasia. I told her NO, but she still bid and won the item! Fuckin retards!

Solution: Ship it, and put a rediculous amount on the shipping label for the value of the item so they have to pay a crazy high import tax/tariff.

You have their money, their government has their money, they have their item. Everybody wins!

I thought you could reject a Buyer who did not meet your selling requirements???

KillJoy

This.

Go into your Selling Preferences and set buyer requirements. One of them is block all bidders outside my registered country. If for some reason you have someone who is registered out of the country that you decide you want to ship to anyway (or they ask to have it shipped in the states) you can just add that user to an exemption list.

I just told them that I was going to cancel and refund their money.

I charged the one lady $30 for shipping and it cost $43.98 I don't mind eating a little bit of the cost of the shipping but not $14 worth.

I just emailed them, I haven't heard anything back yet!

as long as you can show proof of an item shipping i.e a receipt from shipping company, or a tracking number then paypal will not refund the buyers money. I used to sell 20+ items a day on ebay before they started jacking up listing and final value fee's. Its one thing to make money, its another to be greedy and they started getting on the other side of that fence.

Trying to close the case(s) - buyer is from a country that I don't ship to!

The lady wanting to buy the helmet has already closed the case and my fees were refunded.

The guy wanting to buy the cordless angle drill - is trying to change his confirmed paypal address to some place in California. But I have already listed it on a second chance offer and somebody bought it. I am just waiting on payment from the second chance buyer. And waiting on the first buyer (international buyer) to close the case.