Hot? Not? Fetish? 427 dumptruck driving chick

nurkvinny

that chick is such a slut. btw that dudes voice sounds really familiar.

Dave Rock/Davidsfarm

Probably one of the most educational YouTubers you will ever watch. His how-to videos are better than anything else out there. He is worth subscribing too, despite all the controversy surrounding him (pedophilia, killing a pig with a chainsaw without knocking it out first, a bunch of other stuff).

Dave Rock/Davidsfarm

Probably one of the most educational YouTubers you will ever watch. His how-to videos are better than anything else out there. He is worth subscribing too, despite all the controversy surrounding him (pedophilia, killing a pig with a chainsaw without knocking it out first, a bunch of other stuff).

i watched a small engine repair video of his last night and was absolutely amazed at the knowledge he has.

i watched a small engine repair video of his last night and was absolutely amazed at the knowledge he has.

All of his videos on his VW swapped turbo diesel minivans are my favorite, so much ingenuity went into those, and he made the whole setup removable, and when his first one rusted out, he bought another and swapped it over in like a weekend.