Myrtle Beach.. whos been and who can tell me

dragknee66

Had 2 others that came that didnt want to spend a bunch of cash.. so we hotwire.com'd a hotel. Ended up at the Ocean Dunes up north a little ways. It wasnt too bad. For the amount of time that we didnt stay in the hotel it worked out perfect. It was a nice get a way for sure, exactly what was needed. Would have been a tad better with some people my age but all good. Ill probably go again but this time Ill just stay at the nicer places and see if that enhances the fun

For future reference:

We stayed in N. Myrtle Beach when we went last year. Check out the Super 8 motel in barefoot landing, the owners are very cool people and they take excellent care of you there. Plus, there is a huddle house on the property to grab breakfast at that they also own. About two doors down is a place called the raw bar that had some damn good eatin and they even have a claw machine that grabs lobsters for $3 a shot.

Make sure to check out an IMAX 3D movie while your there, and also maybe take a fishing tour or dolphin watch out of Calabash a few miles outside of N. Myrtle.

Check out Benjamins all you can eat seafood buffet if your into seafood.

There is so much to do there, I couldn't begin to name it all to you from the 5 days we spent there.

Hope you enjoyed it and got to relax, I know the wife and I had a blast there last year.