Obama plans to sue Arizona...idiot

DaddyBuiltRacing

This dude just keeps getting dumber and dumber by the fucking day. Instead of trying to fix problems that are destroying our country, he is promoting them

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/06/18/4529582-all-signs-point-to-obama-adm-suit-against-az-law?GT1=43001

I guess a foreigner would only see it fit that foreigners run this country. I personally see nothing wrong with the law Arizona has put in place, in fact I wish the other 47 states (no one cares about Hawaii or Alaska lol) would grow the same pair that Arizona has.

I guess a foreigner would only see it fit that foreigners run this country. I personally see nothing wrong with the law Arizona has put in place, in fact I wish the other 47 states (no one cares about Hawaii or Alaska lol) would grow the same pair that Arizona has.

because you're white

This dude just keeps getting dumber and dumber by the fucking day. Instead of trying to fix problems that are destroying our country, he is promoting them

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/06/18/4529582-all-signs-point-to-obama-adm-suit-against-az-law?GT1=43001

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/48/biden_fuck_yea.jpg

For all the foaming at the mouth coming from both sides about this issue, the simple truth is that immigration policy has been declared by the Supreme Court (Hampton v. Mow Sun Wong, 1976, among others) to be a power assigned to Congress under Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution. As such, it is the federal government's job to set and enforce immigration law, not the states' (howling about the 10th Amendment notwithstanding). Have they done a very good job of it? Hell no. But that doesn't give Arizona (or any other state) the right/privilege/duty to do it themselves.

For all the foaming at the mouth coming from both sides about this issue, the simple truth is that immigration policy has been declared by the Supreme Court (Hampton v. Mow Sun Wong, 1976, among others) to be a power assigned to Congress under Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution. As such, it is the federal government's job to set and enforce immigration law, not the states' (howling about the 10th Amendment notwithstanding). Have they done a very good job of it? Hell no. But that doesn't give Arizona (or any other state) the right/privilege/duty to do it themselves.

True, but one must also consider that the Arizona law:

1) Is very close to simply restating the Federal law

2) More or less reinforces the fact that state law enforcement will enforce same Federal law

3) Federal Government has relied on state law enforcement to detain and turn over immigration violators to them.

If Arizona was enacting some "new" version of Federal immigration law, there may be a case, but maybe the issue is no one in his administration HAS READ IT YET (all 10-16 pages depending on font size).

The bottom line is there are many in the Federal government that don't want to deal with this issue - it's all about votes (and for some - the possible benefit of "illegal voters") by pandering to people WHO HAVE BROKEN OUR LAWS!!! We can debate the right or wrong of those laws - but for today, they are our laws, period.