G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra

Tomcat0403

All I have to say is there better be lots of cleavage!!! other wise the shit looks weak. my gf just got excited and said she wants to see it just cause of the tatum guy, something about him being in a dance movie she loves.

The victoria secret model has her work cut out for her, she has a lot of wt. to carry on her shoulders.

All my early 80's toys are coming to life on the big screen the past 5 years! :bow:

man I had all that shit. I don t even know what happened to it all.

I think my first vehicle was the motorcycle with the Gatling gun as a sidecar. I think it came with Grunt too.

Voltron and Robotech after school. FTW.

Don't forget the Thundercats.

Oh and Voltron with the cats. Not Voltron with the cars.

:lol: I use to watch Ducktales a lot too. I loved that damn cartoon. Launchpad McQuack, Uncle scrooge, huey, dewey, louie. :D

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. :lol: Watched that religiously on Saturday mornings.

and printed on his underwear :D

Don't forget his sheets!! 18.gif Definitely been lookin' forward to Joe on the big screen!!

http://voltron-2008.blogspot.com/2007/09/voltron-movie-gets-green-light.html

Looks like there was talk of a Voltron movie at one point. Must've stalled?? I used to be a "G Force" man myself!!! Or if you really wanna go back to the "original gangsta".....I remember watchin' Johnny Sokko after school on the Detroit channel

Sokko8.JPG

gatchaman_dvds_01.jpg

1368638618_301fb6247e.jpg?v=0

Edited by Fonzie