SuperMotard Newbie

joshc469

whats happening guys! I'm happy to find another forum I can meet up with other people and ride with as long as you will ride with a motard :). I live in southern Ohio and I love doing the weekend old mans cave ride and a snack at jimbo's, or hitting up the supermoto track in circleville. If you are near and ever want to ride i'm game.

its circleville's kart track right of 23 beside the sunoco station. they have a pretty nice dirt section to with a couple of nice 20ft or so doubles. 15 bucks and ride all day:D. as long as there is not a cart race you can ride

its circleville's kart track right of 23 beside the sunoco station. they have a pretty nice dirt section to with a couple of nice 20ft or so doubles. 15 bucks and ride all day:D. as long as there is not a cart race you can ride

thats awesome!!!!! :fruit:

Welcome! CRP is the race track he's talking about! we need to get a day and all go out together.

sounds like a plan that may i can show alex that his xr cant handle my 450!

Welcome... yeah CRP is a fun track! I'll be posting up days when I'll be going there to do a track day this spring.. I'll go as long as the dirt doesn't get too bad on the track, since I don't ride the dirt section.

heck yeah i wanna see these nsr's!

welcome and nice drz!!! i was wanting one pretty bad but kinda decided i need a new car and streetbike worse :) we'll see i might still pick one up, kinda leaning towards a ktm 450exc though. BTW if you need any performance parts for your drz i have some left over from my ltz400 (like fcr 39 carb and cams and bb etc)