Fuck a bunch of bird shit

TurboRust

so. I'm making my first pass yesterday in the S.L.O and i make my 2-3 shift and a goddamn eagle must have shit on my hood, because at 75mph it made a watermelon sized spot on the hood, then proceeded to blow into my wipers and half up my windshield. luckily had some quick detailer in teh car, came back and ruined a microfiber cloth covering it in eagle shit.

fast forward to today.. 30 mins ago the wife makes me go outside to plant some fucking flowers that her mom just thought we had to have..(btw who the fuck plants flowers in the middle of june).. anyways I'm on number like 3 out of 11 and plop! my hand gets warm, and ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN BIRD SHIT ON ME

WHAT THE FUCK!..FUCK OFF BIRDS!

Funny story my grandpa once told me.....one time he was in Florida walking along a beach or something with a couple friends. One of his friends was talking, and happen to look up just as a seagull flying above them was taking a shit. The bird's shit landed right into his friend's open mouth. lol I can't even imagine how funny that would have been to see

You need a rifle and a hound...

problem solved

i live across from the reynoldsburg police..hence why I've had to kill 15 opossums with knives and axes and cars instead on a 12 gauge

Getting shit on by birds is supposed to be good luck. :shrug:

i dont need any fucking luck. i need to not be shit on...

if your a crab fisherman

i think that supposed good luck was stated by a guy who had a bunch of gullible friends who got shit on and didnt want to be made fun of.

if it makes you feel any better, I had to plant a bunch of flowers for my mom today (she bought them before she went to floriday and forgot to plant them)

and then when i was out and about on the bike, i got hit with this big ass beetle while i was doing about 80-85 on the river road. damn thing exploded on my forehead. so not only did i have to clean all the bug guts out of my glasses/ hair and even ears, but damn near got knocked out to boot. it felt like i got hit with a fucking rock!!!

This confirms my bad luck. While at the zoo near the gorillas last week, 3 separate guys, one after the other, got shit on by birds. All right by me. I came out clean. 2 of them had gf's. It somehow made if funnier. Damn, they were lucky. lol

if your a crab fisherman

i think that supposed good luck was stated by a guy who had a bunch of gullible friends who got shit on and didnt want to be made fun of.

if it makes you feel any better, I had to plant a bunch of flowers for my mom today (she bought them before she went to floriday and forgot to plant them)

and then when i was out and about on the bike, i got hit with this big ass beetle while i was doing about 80-85 on the river road. damn thing exploded on my forehead. so not only did i have to clean all the bug guts out of my glasses/ hair and even ears, but damn near got knocked out to boot. it felt like i got hit with a fucking rock!!!

:lol: That fuckin sucks. I had to clean vibrant pink and purple bird shit from all over the rav a few days ago after a stint at Blue Limestone park. They're are alot of blackberries or some shit around there. I'm guessing the damn birds were gorging on them.