FD Detailed by Andy

Mojoe

Thanks Jones. Been a long time.

Ah, you must be Joe with the RX7 that went out with us one night on campus with Kevin in your Subaru.

Looks good!

I can neither confirm nor deny my action while with Kevin on campus.

I saw you guys. Didn't know who you were though. The chick in the booth behind you was so sexy thin. You should have said hi and I should have said hi to her. lol

Seriously, She was a cow. What wierded me out is he was sitting in my peripheral and I'm pretty sure she was sweating while eating that burrito and looking at me. When she left, she gave me the "I'm sechsy, follow me" eyes....I was like "listen Hun, your a whale.... K?"

Seriously, She was a cow. What wierded me out is he was sitting in my peripheral and I'm pretty sure she was sweating while eating that burrito and looking at me. When she left, she gave me the "I'm sechsy, follow me" eyes....I was like "listen Hun, your a whale.... K?"

lol. You have to be kidding. I really didn't notice her until she got up the throw hew stuff away. And I only saw she was small as hell, maybe 110lbs. Maybe light skinned too. Same girl you saw?

lol. You have to be kidding. I really didn't notice her until she got up the throw hew stuff away. And I only saw she was small as hell, maybe 110lbs. Maybe light skinned too. Same girl you saw?

were you drunk when you saw her ? this plays a very important role.

Yeah man, there was a cow in there. She was grazing for burritos. I didnt even notice a small girl in there. That mammoth beast was in the way of anything.