The Big Four show tonight at Lennox

heratik

Anyone else going? Sucks that the closest we'll ever get to it is a theater, but I guess it's better than watching a shitty cam on Youtube.

EDIT: I guess I should mention for those of you that don't know what it is -- A live showing of the Anthrax/Megadeth/Slayer/Metallica concert from Bulgaria. NOT COMING TO THE US!

Edited by heratik

For the record, the sound was shit, it wasn't live like it was deceptively advertised (I'm sure there was a disclaimer somwhere), the attendance was lame, and it should have been called the big 1, little 3.

I would go to this, cause Im a pretty big fan of Metallica/MegaDeth/Slayer, not a big Anthrax fan, ive seen these guys multiple times tho, but watching on a TV is just not going to be the same, plus sitting in a chair watching is not the same as being on the floor crowd surfing and being in a massive mosh pit...Plus im going to see Texas in July tonight at the Newport. They are awesome \m/