Ramps to load VTX into truck

Bleushark

I need help in locating some ramps so I can load my Honda VTX 1300R into the back of my Silverado.

I have purchased a trailer to take my bike down to Daytona next weekend but I dont know if it will be here in time. It is suppose to arrive on Monday but I wont know until then.

If anyone has a set of loading ramps I could borrow for 2 weeks it would be greatly appreciated, or a place I can purchase a set for a reasonable price. I dont want to spend too much because they will only be used for this trip. If the trailer arrives on Monday then I wont need them.

I will be leaving Thursday morning the 5th and returning sometime between the 13th and the 15th.

That would be great APCh8r. I hope you are near Elyria or maybe Cleveland. Thanks for all the replies guys. Unfortunately I borrowed 2 2X6's and they bowed really bad when my buddy got on them and he only weighs about 250. Since my bike weighs about 700 I wouldnt want to chance that.

I like the idea of the ditch thing but I would have to drive the bike and the truck at the same time. That would be a feat in itself and I dont think I would need ramps if I could accomplish that.

yea don't try riding it up the ramps thats a very bad idea.....maybe on a dirtbike but not a cruiser.

I've loaded my bike on the truck twice, once bringing it home and once when a pig made me haul it home. Hopefully only time i ever load it again is when i sell it lol

Trailers FTW!

Well thanks for the offer APCh8r. I called a local honda dealer and they had some for 115. I hate to have to pay that much for a single trip, but I dont want to go to Daytona bikeless. Im just trying to be prepared if the trailer doesnt arrive monday.

Well thanks for the offer APCh8r. I called a local honda dealer and they had some for 115. I hate to have to pay that much for a single trip, but I dont want to go to Daytona bikeless. Im just trying to be prepared if the trailer doesnt arrive monday.

Ramps are always an easily sell able item. You pay that much and you may not get your complete investment back, but you'll get well over 75% for a one time use ramp.