Cycle Search

Mojoe

I'm a new rider, so let me start there. I don't ride with people, so I don't know many people on bikes. That said; I rolled up solo tonight to check their place out, and if I felt comfortable with how they were, dyno my bike. I could really care less how much power it makes, it's plenty for me. Just saying that so you get a better idea of how I see things. I had $10 I didn't care about and they had a dyno.

There were 15 or so people around and everybody knew somebody else there. I was greeted by, for give me, Chris I believe. He chatted with me a bit and told me where some water was, I was dying from my short 30 mile ride. Like I said, I'm a new rider. He asked if I was going to dyno the bike and there was no pressure in his voice. I told him I wasn't sure and he said feel free to look around. I wasn't talk down to, as I have been at 2 other well known shops in my area. He was cool with me just checking their place out. And I did. Nice place. I talked to 2 other guys there briefly, and just kind of felt the place out. There were bikes getting dyno'd and plenty of variety. I put my name on the list and was the last bike of the night. They asked where I wanted the bike rev'd to and showed good care and experience with handling my bike.

If any of you know how I am about my FD, you know it's the small things I pay attention to. The dyno is not a complicated thing. But, it can be done wrong. I was pleased with how they did everything. They complimented the bike and that always feels good when you aren't "in the"know" on everything.

It's an environment like they have that I can relate to and be comfortable going to. They worked well together and were positive even when it was later in the evening. They are worth the ride north to check out.

My .02. Keep the change.

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure how I missed this, but thank you for the good review! Feel free to come back anytime and we will look forward to seeing you at our next dyno night on August 21 at Average Joes out east.

You're welcome Justin. You will see me next weekend. I talked to Casper yesterday and bought me tickets for the weekend. I'll be setting up next to all you guys. Looking forward to getting to know everyone more. I have some parts I need to get also that I will be talking to you about soon.

were you on the 750?

if so keep up on riding and you'll get better squid

Squid, Really? I'm pretty sure I was one of the only people wearing full gear and I slow rolled all through Delaware. So if that's a squid, suuure that was me. I bought my bike to get on the track with. Really don't care how he street scene is right now while I learn the bike.

Squid, Really? I'm pretty sure I was one of the only people wearing full gear and I slow rolled all through Delaware. So if that's a squid, suuure that was me. I bought my bike to get on the track with. Really don't care how he street scene is right now while I learn the bike.

I could Just tell when you slow rolled around the back of cycle search and when u went to put the kick stand down. Props for the gear though most people don't wear it on streetbikes. And I was just busting ur balls so calm down squid. Everyone has to start from the beginning not just you

• 2 weeks later...
I had the pleasure of meeting Joe myself at Superbike weekend and all I can say is that guy should be doing stand up somewhere. Easily one of the funniest guys I have ever met. Had an awesome time hanging out this past weekend!